Tuesday 25 November 2008

The Gatekeeper

Who you gonna call when your client don't turn up.......GATEKEEPER

Dax took us through the Gatekeeper strategy in detail today and the place went SILENT

It is undoubtedly very scary part of the mentorship but has to be done if you truly want to be excellent.

One of my values is fun, pleasure, enjoyment, whatever you wanna call it.
What's worse than when a client calls last minute to rearrange. Once..not too bad but building up history of poor behaviour just takes the piss and the pleasure out of why we started this job in the first place.

I started doing this after Stamford and felt much better, if only for the fact my time was better managed and I could work on my biz a lot more.

I'll be doing more of the same but I need to double my efforts on implementing massive marketing to make up for the loss. You gotta eat and stay warm ;-)

Felt really good about excellence today
Continuing to practice via audio and workbook and coming up with more answers closer to my heart as I go on. Get more to grips with it each day and rewrote how I want my week to look in the future instead of being a bit too logical first go last week.

End result - great service today, really enjoyed the practical sessions I delivered that I haven't always done if I'm honest

Remember...
Practice excellence in every little thing you do and feel good about it.

No comments: