Sunday 23 November 2008

Excellence continued

Nearly got my laptop up and running again, prectically need an IT department these days to get back to the status quo!

Nearly done and time to crack on with excellence tutorials. Be nice when this is out of the way and I'm doing things that have a bigger impact on my nusiness and the way I work.

Still been thnking of the whole excellence program and what I need to do. Have found it easier when I'm relaxed and in flow to think about the things that matter to me most and what values are most important to me.

Long way to go though and time to get things in writing and finish that first exercise. Can;t believe it's week 1 and I'm behind schedule! My new laptop will have me speeding along though and an important part of this situation was that I knew I was still doing something that is going to help me improve and perform better both on my business and in the mentorship.

Can't wait to go through the material again though!!!!!!!!

Key points for me (that I can think of right now)

  • Practice my excellence by looking to SURPRISE myself as to how I can be better.
  • Evertime I do something, how could I perform it better
  • Live in an environment that is excellent - clean, tidy, organised, simple
  • Gain pleasure in everything I do
  • Practice feeling of good flow to limit length of time spent in bad flow and prevent sabotage
  • Improve at least 1 thing each day in my business


The Body Planner
The Body Planner Blog

No comments: