Sunday 23 November 2008

Aim high in 2009

In response to Dax's questions about 2009

By the end of 2009 I want to be truly happy with my life which means success on a monetary value (working my way towards 6 figues and beyond) and more time to enjoy it with my loved ones and see new placesI want to go to bed and sleep without thinking what I HAVE to do and not what I WANT to do.

SpecificallyEarn £80,000 next year (could have been 100k but this scares me enough!)
Holiday to Africa arranged or in same year
Create my USP and sell it onlineHave 5-6 revenue streams
Be debt free

I want to make more of my future dream come true which would be to have the life I want, to raise a family as I've finally matured (?) but to see a few things before I do this like visit Africa and see a great white shark face to face. Thats my idea of adventure!

I want to accept myself as a success, I'm the hardest person to convince!I have to listen to everything you tell me over the next 12 months for starters ;-)

I have to grasp the idea of taking action everyday and not just working but to improve on what I'm doing.My definition of excellence is to surprise myself and say how can I do this better! This means improving on a daily basis.

I have to sacrfice those things that might bring revenue but are not building positive values. I have already removed clients that were sabotaging my passion for what I do (and as a result skint) but it's about creating value out of every waking hour

This has meant both clients and days left open to move forward.

I'm also prepared to spend and invest on my success in a way that I have not done before. This year will be in excess of $15,000 minimum

Yes - my partner, my family, my best clients and some of my peers.

I have started a blog as part of the 12 month mentorship pgm

12 months success

That can be one of my next blogsTo post my goals for 2009.

Look out for it soon.

Giving myself a huge pat on the back and seeing myself as worthy and a success would be the biggest reward.

Becoming a recognised brand and credited by others across the industry

Also helping more and more people hit their own goals and having the ability to help more people

Showing other trainers what is possible!

The consequence of utter failure

Is that I remain where I am and realise I have wasted my time, my skills and my money and might as well played it safe and worked full time in a fitness chain

If I don't reach but improve significantly to getting really close to them, then I'll be happy.Putting all this on paper scares the crap out of you becasue of aiming so big but that's the real beauty, to aim big and fail vs aim low and aucceed.That lesson was learnt last week ;-)

Mike

The Body Planner

The Body Planner Blog

No comments: